These are a few interesting points to ponder that I found on the internet. Enjoy:
- Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?
- If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
- If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
- Money doesn't bring you happiness, but it does enable you to look for it in more places.
Post a Comment
Feel Free to post a comment. Please, keep it clean so I don't have to get ugly and block you from the rest of the family oriented content.
Thank you and have a pleasant day. :o)