We were about to blow $2,500 for this screw-up and the pressure was on. With just a couple minutes left, Sasha discovered something was grounded that was not suppose to be grounded. We removed this ground strap and it worked!!! With only seconds to spare, true testing began.
While the testing was under way, I went out Burger King and bought everyone lunch so they would not have to stop. This way, perhaps we might catch up some of the lost time.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Post a Comment
Feel Free to post a comment. Please, keep it clean so I don't have to get ugly and block you from the rest of the family oriented content.
Thank you and have a pleasant day. :o)